Here is just the place for me to remember what I have red and keep summaries of these books. Keeping a summary helps you to make an active reading by staying focus. I have appreciated most of them, some not, but in each I have learned something new.
- An introduction to Cybernetics, W. Ross Ashby
- Freakonomics, Stephen J. Dubner and Steven Levitt
- Algorithms to live by, Brian Christian & Tom Griffiths
- Thinking Fast and Slow, Daniel Kahneman
- 21 lessons for the 21th century, Yuval Noah Harari.
- Le Capitalisme hors la loi, Marc Roche
- Everybody lies, Seth Stephens
- Vous êtes fous d'avaler ça, Christophe Brusset
- 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos, Jordan B Peterson. NB: learn about misogynist way of thinking.
- Five Major Pieces to the Life Puzzle, Jim Rohn
- Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming, Howard Rheingold
- Schema Therapy: A Practitioner's Guide, Jeffrey Young
- Homo Deus, Yuval Noah Harari
- Fractals, Chaos, Power Laws: Minutes from an Infinite Paradise, Schroeder, Manfred R.
- Homo Sapiens, Yuval Noah Harari